We finally had our first OAC game Friday at John Carroll. How pumped was I?? Super!! You play the first month of your season to improve and get better, so that once OAC begins you are at the top of your game. Conference is the season. It is the heart of the season and then hopefully it leads you right into the NCAA Tournament.
We were so pumped as a team... yet we didn't play well when the game actually happened. At times that is so tough to understand. How can we emotionally be excited and then physically not play well. Those two just do not add up in my mind. It is so difficult at times because in your mind you are stoked and prepared to play, but then you can not get your body to do what it is suppose to do. Confusion!
We have a huge week this next week because we play 3 home OAC matches. Not only are there 3 but we have tough opponents. Tuesday we play Heidelberg, Friday we have Mount Union and Saturday we end with Marietta. All I want is to play to our potential and leave everything out on the floor. I do not want to leave any of the games left in our season with regrets or questions. We are such a good team and I want to show everyone!
It is all about BELIEVING... Lets do it Bears!
Grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be cheering for you!!! Go Bears!
Post a Comment